| 编辑它。这篇文章需要改进。你可以帮助冰与火之歌中文社区来 |
"杀死心中的男孩"是HBO播出的权利的游戏第五季中的第五集，于2015年5月10日上映。本集由Bryan Cogman编剧，由Jeremy Podeswa导演。
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Storm of Swords:
- Chapter 78, Samwell V: Stannis recognizes Sam as the one who killed the White Walker and the son of Randyll Tarly, who he considers an able soldier. Stannis recounts how Lord Randyll defeated Robert at Ashford, and says he would not expect such a man to have a son like Sam. Then, discussing how Sam managed to kill a White Walker, Sam tells the king what he has learnt about dragonglass as a weapon against the White Walkers. Stannis retorts there is obsidian in Dragonstone.
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Feast for Crows:
- The episode is adapted from the following chapters of A Dance with Dragons:
- Chapter 7, Jon II: Aemon tells Jon that he will have little joy of his command, but he has the strength to do the things that must be done. He then warns that winter is almost upon them, and that Jon must “kill the boy and let the man be born.”
- Chapter 11, Daenerys II: After the Harpies attack Unsullied, Missandei grieves for her loved one, and Dany is furious.
- Chapter 18, Tyrion V: While sailing through the ruins of an ancient city, Tyrion glimpses a flying creature with leathery wings in the fog. Later, under a ruined bridge, Tyrion’s boat is attacked by Stone Men, and he is dragged down into the water.
- Chapter 21, Jon V: Stannis and his army depart Castle Black and head towards Winterfell.
- Chapter 22, Tyrion VI: Tyrion is saved from the Stone Men by his traveling companion, who gets infected with Greyscale.
- Chapter 23, Daenerys IV: Queen Daenerys and Hizdahr zo Loraq betroth in order to secure her hold over Meereen.
- Chapter 32, Reek III: Roose Bolton informs Ramsay that Stannis is marching to meet them in battle at Winterfell. Roose looks back on how he met Ramsay's mother: he met the beautiful wife of a miller, who he hanged, and then he raped her. The woman showed up at the Dreadfort a year later with a baby; Roose would have had the woman whipped and the infant thrown down a well, but he saw the child had his eyes and knew it was truly his, so he decided to keep Ramsay alive. Roose suspects that, if he has a true-born son by Walda, Ramsay will murder him.
- Chapter 33, Tyrion VIII: On their way to Meereen, Tyrion and Jorah sail past Valyria. Tyrion reflects on the Doom of Valyria.
- Chapter 36, Daenerys VI: Daenerys finally agrees to open the fighting pits, to stop the Harpies' attacks.
- Chapter 37, The Prince of Winterfell: Reek is chosen to give away Ramsay’s “Stark” bride to him in their wedding.
- Chapter 39, Jon VIII: Jon discovers that thousands of wildlings have sought refuge in Hardhome, a ruined settlement Beyond the Wall. Jon fears for their lives, but many of his black brothers remain indifferent, so he reminds them that, if thousands of wildlings die beyond the Wall, they will rise up again as wights, swelling the White Walkers’ army.
- Chapter 40, Tyrion IX: Tyrion and Jorah's ship is damaged beyond repair.
- Chapter 44, Jon IX: Jon plans to send a group of Night’s Watch men in ships to Hardhome in order to bring the wildlings south of the Wall.
- Chapter 53, Jon XI: Jon treats with Tormund, the new leader of the Free Folk, and agrees to let them settle south of the Wall. This is seen as a betrayal of Jon’s vows by many in the Night’s Watch, but Jon argues that he is sworn to defend all the realms of men, which includes the wildlings, and that he will use everything he has against the White Walkers.
- Chapter 69, Jon XIII: Jon decides to lead the rescue mission to Hardhome.
- The sixth novel, The Winds of Winter, remains unpublished, so there are some events brought forward from it that may occur in the story, yet the specific chapters are unknown. This may include the death of Barristan Selmy, who was last seen about to enter battle; and Sansa's wedding and her return to Winterfell, both of which are also part of Littlefinger's plan in the books but have not happened yet.